At Sportarm, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service – an ethos strengthened by our own passion for sporting life & extensive industry insight. This is guaranteed across all of our three locations: Dorset, Gloucestershire & London. Established in 1988, We are renowned for an extensive range of Shotguns and Rifles. Our expertise has allowed us to innovate, design & develop exclusive shotgun models with global gun manufacturers. We stock an exceptional range of Sporting attire and accessories, boasting a wide variety of country lifestyle brands.
SPORTARM GROUP ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ – SALES ASSISTANT (ALL LOCATIONS)
We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our faced paced expanding business. You will be need to be hardworking and capable of offering an exceptional level of customer service which Sportarm are renowned for. The candidate will need to be confident and professional at developing selling opportunities. You will act as a Sportarm ambassador and will be responsible for representing the company in a positive and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent customer care.
- Advanced selling skills.
- Ability to implement visual merchandising standards.
- Process accurately, cash and card transactions through the POS.
- Be a brand ambassador, promoting the brand within the locality.
- Assist Gun room staff where needed.
- Maintain Shopfloor standards, both front & back of house.
- Willing to undertake other tasks, as may be required by senior management.
- Fulfilling online orders, including the packing & sending of parcels.
- Maintaining and growing the customer database through online CRM activities and digital channels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the retail sector, where selling and processing transactions was key to their role. You should be reliable, confident and have a hard-working mentality. The candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise their workload. You should have information Technology skills including experience of EPOS systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Staff Discount
- 4 Weeks Paid Holiday
- Sportarm Bonus Scheme
Contract Type: Permanent
1st Stage – Telephone Interview with HR Department
2nd Stage – Zoom/Face to Face interview with Store Manager
Please apply via email to email@example.com with a CV & Covering letter.